Subject: RE: [Leica] Kodachrome
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:01:30 -0400

Pascal,

One of the main reasons I have been thinking of getting a scanner is to scan
some of the thousands of Kodachromes (ASA 10, 25 and 64) I have accumulated
over the years. Based on the reviews here and elsewhere, I have been saving
my pennies for the LS-2000. If it won't do the job, is there another scanner
out there that is more friendly to my favorite film?

Ken