Subject: Re: [Leica] Portable Darkroom for your Leica!!
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 19:12:40 -0700

It is an interesting item indeed. The owner had done a good job of showing
the layout.
Over the years I have owned three Airstream trailers. I can vouch for the
fact that *they do* leak. Also, a 27' Airstreams is heavy. It should have
two axles, not one.
As a darkroom it should be used in the shade or under cover otherwise
temperature would be a problem.

Joe