Subject: [Leica] Friday Sales
From: "Linda Bunn" <elbee@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 02:40:54 -0400

Dear LUGGERS,

Any idea what is a fair price for:

Leica 1 (A)  Serial number  87XX;
Has lens cap and leather case.;
Camera Condition - EX (really..... the camera was properly stored since the
30's);
Wear - Minor brassing on top back of camera;
            Light scuff mark on top of camera near the serial number
            Vulcanite is complete, but there is a split in back at the screw
            Case is missing one strap holder.

I realize that this is not a collector's group, but I have been lurking for
a few months, and am confident that someone on this list has an answer for
just about every Leica question.

Please help me, I'm lost on this.

Linda Bunn
West Virginia