Subject: Re: [Leica] Case for older Noctilux version 11821?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 14:23:04 -0600

This is the early version which takes E58 filters. The lens which takes E60
filters (same code and still separate though different shade) used a 14694
case which would probably work. The latest version with the built in shade
uses a 14695 case. The catalogue I have lists that a case may still be
available for your lens but does not list the code. I personally would get a
generic lens case (my favourite is the zing) as I find the Leica cases to be
too bulky.

Good luck!

John Collier

I have yet to "win" an eBay auction. They always insist I pay!