Subject: RE: [Leica] enlarger or scanner?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:10:41 -0400

Luc - It all depends what you're really trying to do. If photography is a
hobby, and part of the joy, excitement, etc., for you is the darkroom work,
then stick with it. There will always be wet darkrooms and silver prints,
but they are likely to become the exception, rather than the rule in the
very near future, if they aren't already. A good digital setup will give you
terrific prints, and, as Tina Manley noted, playing with PhotoShop can be
even more fun than playing in the darkroom. But it really all comes down to
a matter of personal preference.

B. D.

http://www.a-day-in-our-life.com