Subject: Re: [Leica] Report on Piezography
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:11:30 -0400

At 06:36 AM 4/13/00 +0700, you wrote:
>Hello Tina,
>
>         Sorry if I'm a little late getting in on this thread but I just
> got back from Kathmandu last night.  Is the ink set and software you
> mention from Cone Editions Press??  I'm very curious because there was a
> sample print and info package waiting in my mailbox.  The print looks
> good and the thought of having so many printer profiles for the different
> paper is really appealing.  I have been thinking of buying a 3000 for b&w
> anyway so this may just help the decision - or give me an excuse.
>
>         An aside - I just had a show in Kathmandu, 18 prints on
> watercolour paper and 13 sold before I left.  6 of the framed prints sold
> as well as 7 unframed copies.  the show will be up for another three
> weeks but I am already very pleased with the results.  People really
> seemed to like the look of work on watercolour paper.
>
>Ian Stanley,

That's great, Ian!  How did you print yours?  Yes, the ink and software are
from Cone Editions.  I am really impressed and can't wait to play with it
more.  Here is the address for the software:
http://www.inkjetmall.com/store/piezography-preview.html

And here is where you can buy a refurbished 3000 with the same warranty as
a new one for $889:
http://www.electrified.com/epson_list.html#ink

Have fun!  Let me know what you think.

Tina