Subject: RE: [Leica] M4-2
From: Peterson Arthur G NSSC <PetersonAG@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:25:11 -0400

If that's the camera and lens that you want, I'd say go for it.  That price
seems very reasonable to me.

Ask to run a roll of film through the camera---checking all of the shutter
speeds three times over would make for 33 exposures---before you finalize
the deal.  Give the camera and lens a good looking over.  Better yet,
allowing for a money-back return period---from a few days to a few
weeks---is reasonable and would allow you to check things out even more
thoroughly.

Art Peterson