Subject: RE: [Leica] Report on Piezography
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:55:03 -0400

At 01:33 PM 4/12/00 -0400, you wrote:

> > Jobo does it for me.
>
>How do you like the Jobo (what model do you have)?  Any caveats (tips?)
>from tank developing (which is all I do for B&W, but am strongly
>considering changing)?

Austin -

I cannot recommend the Jobo highly enough.  I have the ATL-2 which I bought
used many years ago.  I can load up 6 rolls of black and white or E-6 film,
fill the tanks with chemicals and walk away until the machine beeps for me
to come and take out the developed film.  The temperature controls are very
accurate.  You can load 10 different programs into the memory.  Mine has 6
tanks for chemicals and saves the used chemicals for re-use.  If this one
ever broke down, I would definitely get another one!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com