Subject: Re: [Leica] Get the Shot or Walk by
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:33:41 +0000

Sal,

I'm not sure if you hear NY-based Alistair Cooke across the pond but his
"Letter From America" has been broadcast in the UK (on BBC's World Service
too probably) for the past 50 years every Friday night and repeated every
Sunday morning... his account of the Bobby Kennedy shooting was very moving
too... he was in the room next to the kitchen when it happened and his
broadcast included a typically journalistic
"just-by-chance-and-as-luck-would-have-it" build-up of how he happened to be
there and what followed.

Regards,

Ed Buziak / Publisher
Camera & Darkroom magazine