Subject: [Leica] Leica filters
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 00:37:26 -0700

Thanks for the info on the GGr.  Leitz does seem to do their own thing.  I
have a 39 yellow 1 which is much lighter than a series 6 yellow 1, both
Leitz.  Perhaps one is older.  Their orange is much lighter than B+W,
heliopan, etc.  I like the unique light orange. At  first I wondered why
they chose yellow green and orange for the 19mm''s turret, but have come to
like that combination of filters.  I have also noted that Leica's poalrizers
have a definitely different color than B+W, which appeared warmer to my eye.

Tom Schofield