Subject: Re: [Leica] get the shot or walk on by?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:25:48 -0600

Well looking closely at the photo, having been at the scene of a few
accidents and the fact that there is absolutely no one else around; I would
say you have made clever use of a fallen tree. I do not think I could be a
reporter and actually have to take real images like that. Also your shadow
detracts from the overall effect . I know those trees are darn heavy but it
would have been more realistic to have the subject a little more "under" the
tree. In real life? You put the camera away.

John Collier

I like the first alternate image very much. Those large eyes seem to pierce
right through the screen.