Subject: [Leica] Re: Shades of hoods!
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:14:16 -0700

I have and heavily use the latest version of the 50 Summilux with built-in
shade. I have not a single complaint. The shade is stiff and when pulled
out, stays out. And it is small enough that it doesn't block much of the
viewfinder. Which is my biggest complaint about the M camera system and
probably why I will continue to push my film one more stop rather than buy
a Noctilux.

Jim