Subject: RE: [Leica] New York City Shops?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 09:25:46 -0400

Ken Hansen's prices are not the lowest in the city, but you CAN NOT go wrong
there in terms of receiving accurate information and in terms of them
standing behind what they sell. They are a real pleasure to do business
with - and walking in there is like dying and going to heaven, in terms of
the physical set-up and equipment to drool over....