Subject: Re: [Leica] Old Leica
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 20:18:21 -0600

I think it is worth getting estimates on repairing the camera and lenses.
The camera vulcanite can be inexpensively recovered with leatherette. The
lenses  may have to be replaced with others if they are that cloudy
optically. Fortunately the LTM Hektor and Summar are plentiful and
inexpensive (relatively speaking). I plan on keeping all my father's cameras
when the time comes and will especially treasure his Asahiflex and early
Pentax cameras.

John Collier