Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Cosina 15 at "La Maison du Leica" Pour Dominique
From: Dominique.Pellissier@droit-eco.univ-nancy2.fr (Dominique PELLISSIER)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:23:38 +0200 (MET DST)

>Hi LUGgers,
>
>Dominique, I recently went to Paris at "La Maison du Leica".
>
>You can there order a Cosina 15 without any problem.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Simon Wemel
>Lille France

########
Thanks for the info, Simon.
I've planned a travel to Paris in a couple of weeks.So i'll try the 15 and
give the film for a 1h-developing.
After reading Erwin's report on Cosina lenses,where he noticed decentring
for all cosina lenses, i'm not getting overexcited by these "leica pimples".
Moreover it seems that the finder is not corrected against parallax at short
distances (no frames). Wait and see !

Amicalement,

Dominique