Subject: [none]
From: "Paul Huang" <phuang@pmsoft.com.sg>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 12:14:35 +0800

I agree with Steve. I have both the 50 Summilux  and 50 Nokton.  I prefer
the Summilux anytime over the Nokton.

Cheers,

Paul

Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 14:34:58 -0400
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Consensus? Skopar 24mm

I do not really want to join the "what lens is better debate" but I would
like to say for me the 'ancient' Summilux 50/1.4 has a wonderful glow that
love. You don't seem to find that look on other 50's and when I manage to
come up with the money I will have one.
Steve
Annapolis