Subject: Re: [Leica] Discontinued Kodak B&W papers
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 09:37:53 +0100

Agree! Excellent stuff! Also for the unserious printer who uses RC.

Polymax II RC 9 1/2 x 12" sells here for 43 cents while the corresponding
Ilford is 73 cents. The lower price improves the quality of the prints
kept! But the waste bin gets full sooner  ;-)

(Who disagrees the waste bin is the most important tool to arrive at good
prints?)