Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 type digital camera ! ?
From: "Anders Nygren" <anygren@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 09:32:00 -0600

The first time I saw this was on rec.photo.equipment.35mm where
it was posted on April 1. The name of the message was
"New: Leica digital M6 camera !!", You can find it in deja.com
if You are interested.
There is a link to a picture of this "M6D", its a chrome M6 with what
looks like a badly added D after the M6 on the front. Also it has no
filmadvance lever, (as expected), or shutterrelease, but it does have
the film revind crank :-).
So I dont think this is real.

/Anders Nygren

De: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>