Subject: [Leica] using long lenses
From: Gammanyne@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 10:48:42 EDT

    Well as I become more adapted to using my m4-p I have to say that this M
system is the best thing to happen to me since I picked up my Blad. But I am
a little perplexed about this visoflex thing.
    I expressed interest in a longer lens, and I purchased a viso 2 and and
oubio. I also have and m to ltm adapter. I have an elmar 135 and it only
seems to give me close focus/macro abilities. I dont have a longer lens yet,
but I would like to have a little clue about this before one comes my way.
Can someone briefly(lol) give me a rundown on the operation of this viso w/ a
longer lens?
    Oh and BTW, as long as I am here, does anyone use pyro with roll film?
Why or why not?
    Will there be any upcoming on line photoshoots like the one Hans had
going in February?
    Thats all for now.                          Keith J.