Subject: Re: [Leica] Ilford Delta 100 now Bergger 200 OT
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 00:42:38 EDT

In a message dated 04/07/2000 3:54:33 AM, Ed Buziak wrote:

<<BTW: Did you know that Ron Wisner (of Wisner Cameras) is trying to establish
a user base for the old Kodak XX sheet film so that he can negotiate with
Kodak on its reintroduction... continuing exciting times for traditional
monochrome workers I think.>>

Ed,
That is good news!  We need as many materials as we can get.  It is my
understanding that Bergger BPF 200 was designed to be a close replacement for
XX.  I read an article by Phil Davis, I think in Photo Techniques where he
tested them both, and found them to be not identical, but very close.  The
Bergger has that same kind of terrific straight line response.  I don't know
if you've noticed yet, but I like this film!

Richard Wasserman