Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome 25 ?
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:26:45 -0700

They've discontinued K25 Professional (the QC'ed, refrigerate-til-it-dies
version), but I thought they were continuing to manufacture the
normal/amateur version. I've been snapping up rolls of PKM wherever I can
find it in the stores---don't like green or pink snow in high mountain
photos, and PKM is usually dead on.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.