Subject: Re: [Leica] The lights are on...but nobody's home
From: Dominique.Pellissier@droit-eco.univ-nancy2.fr (Dominique PELLISSIER)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 12:44:24 +0200 (MET DST)

>Now, let's see.  There is an eight hour time difference between
>Denver and Solms.  So if I stay up until 1:00am that will be 9:00am
>in Solms.
>I think I am going to call Herr Cohn first thing in the morning and
>ask him if Leica really has a marketing department?

(snip)

>Regards,
>
>Bill

I agree with you, Bill.

But Leica has NOTHING new to show. Nothing new = no advertising.Try to
communicate on the M6 : what slogan ? "Our M6 costs 2 times the price of an
Hexar RF and has : no motor, no AE mode and a shutter which jumps as a young
man only at 1/1000..."

And on the R8 ? "without AF, without motor, but... for the price of a N****"

Dominique