Subject: Re: [Leica] Resurgence of B&W
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 10:05:49 +0000

Chuck, Walter and other darkroom addicts,

Maybe I should have mailed this on a Friday because it's a sort of "sales
pitch"... but for those practising and returning to the "dark art, craft and
science" I have a recently loaded web site (link below) describing a
bi-monthly publication from across the pond (Wales, UK) specifically
catering for you. If you want to take a look and contact me off-line with
any queries I'll be happy to answer you and send a sample issue of the
magazine.

Regards,

Ed Buziak / Publisher
Camera & Darkroom magazine