Subject: Re: [Leica] Ilford Delta 100
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:27:17 +0200

Arthur,

by accident I found out an interesting feature of Delta100.
I flashed a picture and must have overexposed by 1 or 2 stops.
Developed in ID11 as recommended by Ilford for ISO100.
On the proof nothing could be seen, everything white (on this special
  picture).
The neg could still be printed and it is a verrrryyy good neg. Very high edge
sharpness, very smooth image. Looks like from a medium format camera. And all
this on the same film. So if I have the light, I just overexpose by one stop.

christoph