Subject: [Leica] Resurgence of B&W
From: "Walter Levy" <wlevy@home.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 21:49:57 -0400

Chuck Workman said: "I've just completed my darkroom after a 20 year
absence."

Hey Chuck, we should compare notes.  I just completed my new darkroom too
(although after only 3.5 years, not 20!)  I _hate_ finishing drywall!

Mine is nothing too fancy, just a Beseler 23C and some plastic trays, but
this time at least I had the sense to paint the interior of the darkroom
white (except black in the vicinity of the enlarger).  My old darkroom had
dark laminate paneling all round... talk about dark!  Nothing for the
safelight to bounce around on!  The new one is much better.

- - Walter