Subject: Re:[Leica] Black Paint LHSA M6
From: M6ix@cs.com
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 17:48:37 EDT

With the help of the officers of the LHSA, Solms might be more aware of the
red dot issue than we might have imagined.  Not a new thing but with the LUG
well communicated.  In return Solms is written on the camera.  If we behave
(stock up) maybe soon Leica will make an LHSA 28 summilux asph.  Or a 21/1.0
like they've promised.