Subject: Re: [Leica] Ilford Delta 100
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 14:22:26 EDT

In my search for the perfect black and white film I've recently discoverd
Delta 100, which seems IMHO to have far and away the best tonal qualities and
delicate highlights.  For a while I was big on Fuji Neopan but I've concluded
that it has too much contrast and not enough  mid-tones. What do you guys
think? What's the best ISO to shoot Delta 100 in low light  and bright
conditions? Thanks,  Arthur.