Subject: RE: [Leica] Bessa R Bait and Switch
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 06:34:30 -0700

Calumet is a perfectly good supplier, as are many other local and US wide
sellers of camera equipment.  IF and that is a big IF, you want the very
best price ( read that as lowest ) then the big 3 will outperform Calumet
and others.  Don't expect them to be able to tell you the filter fasctor for
a Wratten 29 filter, they just have the lowest price.

My experiences over 35 years is that if I want service, I go to my local
store.  For specialty items, go to a Calumet type store.  If I want the
lowest price, go to the Big 3.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net