Subject: [Leica] FW: Leica's Reply to my Kindermann Email to Herr Cohn
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 22:54:49 -0600

It is now after April first so here is Werner's rebuttal to the email I
received from Leica.
- ----------
From: "Werner Schmalz" <wescam@istar.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:18:26 -0500
To: "John Collier" <jbcollier@home.com>

Dear John,

This all is a lot of boloney!
We generate not only 2.5% of US but about 4.5%.
The 10% are not achievable but the fact that we only do half of what the
USA do is the very essence of my complaints over the last many years.
We've had to compete against Leica USA, a subsidiary of Leica AG,
our supplier! You know the notion of Canadians with regard to the cross-
border shopping syndrom.
In addition we had to cope with a lot of grey market merchandise and
got no sympathy from Solms.
The statement about me having received an offer as a Rep for the new
distributor bears zero percent (0%) truth!!!
I could go on and on about the twisted info provided in the statement.
The bottom line is that there was a state of mutual dislike for each other
between the person who signed this e-mail and myself. I should have
known from my military training that those with the bigger guns dictate
the path! That's all that happened here, believe me.

Best regards,
Werner