Subject: Re: [Leica] Need to convert Viso from M to LTM. Need what?
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 15:31:28 -0500

Andrew -

There was a Viso I model made for LTM bodies.  My references show it as
OZUPO/16484 without vertical magnifier, or OZYXO/16485 with the 5x
vertical magnifier, while the bayonet model which you have is
OZXOM/16482 with the magnifier.  It appears that the front attachments
were the same, so your bellows should continue to work.  Early models of
the screw mount Viso I apparently lacked a provision for aligning the
unit vertically after it was screwed into the camera body, but this
became possible at unit number 5214.  Beginning at unit 7200 there was a
single cable actuating unit available, while earlier models required the
double cable release.   (I've used Viso models II and III myself but
have never actually seen a I - this info is all from some of my
reference books.)

Good luck finding one.

Cheers,
Kip