Subject: [Leica] Summer photo course with Erwin
From: Pascal <cyberdog@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 21:18:39 +0200

Dear friends,

Some of the participants in the January photo seminar at Odin (Leica
importer in The Netherlands) suggested that a possible next venue might
be a Summer photo course.

This email is sent to you to check whether there would be interest in
such event. We need to know this already now in order to start
pre-planning.

The timeframe would tentatively be around 15 August, the course would
take one week (5 working days) and be held in the South of France. Erwin
would conduct it and the main emphasis would be on practical photo works
(landscapes, portrait, modeling, (fill-in) flash photography, and so on),
obviously accompagnied by the necessary theoretical instructions. Main
purpose, as always, is with learning techniques on how to maximize the
image potential of Leica lenses in practical situations.

Please understand that it is too early to settle on a definitive date of
the venue, or other practical arrangements such as the exact location and
price.

We would first have to be sure that at least 6 people participate,
otherwise this would not be a viable undertaking at all. The final price
will depend on many factors, but the course itself could cost something
like 500 Dutch Guilders plus hotel, meals and transportation.

Please let me know privately if you would -in principle- be interested in
attending such course. Let me also know what time frame would suit you
best !

Thank you.

Warm regards,

Pascal
Belgium

See my photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Who else than Leica could make a camera like the R8 ?
With that unique design and above all: that ergonomics.
Nikon ? Canon ? Nobody but Leica !