Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] Re:Photgraphig Photographers
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 12:26:35 -0400

Oh, there is indeed animosity between stills and t.v. people, which is sort
of funny given that a lot of the t.v. camera people are former stills
folks...I know what you mean about not wanting to be part of the event, but
the reality is that you are, at least in the kind of situation, such as a
press conference, where there's a media pack. As annoying as it is for the
stills guys, shooting you does give the t.v. guys a good way to convey to
the viewer the size of the event, in terms of media impact. Of course,
turnabout is fair play...a still shot crowed with the video folks also
serves the same purpose.

B.een there and suffered that D.(sorry, couldn't figure out how to make it
work this time:-) )