Subject: Re: [Leica] Interesting Leica news
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 20:42:55 -0700

Mickey Rosenthal wrote:

> In my opinion the Rollei TLR cameras are much more quite then my Leica M4,
> which is rather quite in itself.
> Mickey Rosenthal
>
> Rich Lahrson wrote:
>
> > > You know how Leica M cameras are renowned for being quiet?
><Snip>
Apples are redder that oranges too!
I love both cameras and use them both.
And it think it is not a secret that a Rolleiflex is quieter.
I do seem to use my Leicas a lot more despite the noise difference!
35mm does seem like the right format for most of my needs!
But I wish I had a waist level finder for them! Like the Rolleiflex!
Mark Rabiner