Subject: Re: [Leica] Forget about depth of field scales
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 15:45:27 -0700

Oops. Sorry. On rereading the below I realized that my previous calculation
was in error.

Since the cow has to be smaller than the aperture number, my lens will have
to be stopped down to f2001. I guess that will give a pretty wide depth of
field.

Now if I can just get her to hold still long enough to make an exposure...

Mike (was never much good with cows) Quinn