Subject: Re: [Leica] leica greetings....
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 16:09:48 -02-30

>lens

         Maybe he wasn't a photojournalist. Maybe he was a private
Investigator ;^)

Greg Locke                         St. John's, Newfoundland
locke@straylight.ca              http://www.straylight.ca/locke
Touched By Fire: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm
ISBN#0-7710-5305-3 McClelland & Stewart