Subject: RE: [Leica] Re:Photgraphig Photographers
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 11:11:48 -0700

And let's not forget computer programmers, dentists, editors, tradespeople
of various descriptions, taxi drivers, politicians...at least it's
equal-opportunity bile.

On the original topic, I've always found it ironic that some phtographers
don't like being photographed, but I must say I have some sympathy with
them.  Being photographed has always made me feel uncomfortable, but not to
the point that I'd get bent out of shape over it.  One way I've dealt with
it is to ask myself "What would I like to see if I was behind that camera?",
and then try (subtly) to give it to them. Make it into a bit of a game and
everybody has more fun - I develop my acting skills, they get better pics,
everybody goes home happy.

Paul Chefurka