Subject: Re: [Leica] leica greetings....
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 19:55:33 +1000

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> I photographed another photojournalist while out doing my thing and got a stern
> note from my editor about it. He had complained to her. She said there is a rule
> about photographing other photojournalists. I say they were both full of bull!
> Anything that walks is fair game as far as I am concerned!

A couple of weeks ago I took a shot of one of the photogs who was with
the pack following Queen Elizabeth around Australia.  She turned when
the M clicked and I got a little smile.  Gee.
I took the shot because she was tallish, blond, blue eyed - straight out
gorgeous.  Backlit, 3/4 profile, with a coupla big Canons.  I can read
ner name and paper on her media pass (that's Leica lenses for ya!).
It's a nice photo.  Maybe I'll send it to her.

Maybe her boyfriend (tall, muscly, kickboxer) will send me a picture of him.

Rick (shortish, baldish, brown eyed-ish) Dykstra