Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V16 #85
From: "kpeters" <kpeters@huntel.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:36:36 -0600

not that I'm aware of.  the only folks I know retailing Leica gear (and
probably not much of it?) are the "Fortinas" who run "Rockbrook Camera".
Zeiss stuff (unless you're looking for lenses for your Hasselblad or Contax)
is probably even more unseen..  Of course DesMoines is just a bit east
(country mile) and there are Leica dealers there, too...  perhaps a road
trip is in order?!