Subject: Re: [Leica] wide angle Nose Grease
From: "Michael Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 18:06:38 -0500

> Damn, but that's a clever idea! Why in God's name didn't Dr. Blacktape
> suggest that to me? :-)

Guy beat me to punch with the black tape suggestion but it seemed like a
natural.

> And by the way, guys and guyettes, I do wipe the viewfinder window with a
> microfiber cloth; I do wipe my nose off, I do occassionally shoot with my
> left eye. I was just wondering if anyone had a really GOOD suggestion as
> how to deal with this...but maybe I'm the only one with enough of a schnoz
> to have the problem..;-)

I never thought about smearing the viewfinder with the nose when using the
21 because I am a left-eyed shooter.  And all this time I thought it was a
handicap.  What I can't explain is the odd great whacking thumbprint which
appears mysteriously from time to time on one of the M windows!

Mike Gardner