Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Wiseass Nose Grease
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 17:51:55 EST

In a message dated 3/30/00 5:21:04 PM, bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

<< I only - foolishly :-)  - asked the original question

thinking that maybe either there is some terrific trick I've missed, or

maybe there is some $89 pressed-yak hair genUwhine Lyka accessory that will

solve a problem - maybe a nose bib with a red dot. :-)

B.een a certified wiseass for D.arn near 52 of my 53 years. ;-) >>

B.D., I like your sense of humor.

A piece of old T shirt works pretty well, and to avoid being called a wiseass
a second time in one day I'll refrain from the step-by-step instructions for
cutting a piece out of an old shirt. You guys will just have to figure it out
on your own!

...of course the simplest way is to just wear an old T shirt with a hole in
the front about half way down.....

oh yeah, and to stay on topic, you need to be wearing that Leica.

Scott