Subject: [Leica] "New" Leicaflex SL
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:38:14 -0500

I just received my new/used Leicaflex SL.  Man, what a beauty of a camera.
I can see almost all the viewfinder with my eyeglasses on, the tactile
sensation of shutter wind/release is almost sinfully pleasant, and
focusing....unbelievable for an SLR.

Ecstasy aside, I would like to try out the meter and run off a roll of
slides.   Can someone please tell me if the Radio Shack PX625 will work
reasonably well, at least until I can get a CRIS adapter (assuming the CRIS
will fit properly into the camera).

Thanks...........Julian