Subject: [Leica] Photography/Painting
From: TM <leicar8@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:39:29 -0800

Has anybody seen photographer Michael Thompson's shot of actress
Julianne Moore in the 500-page April issue of Vanity Fair reclining
around fabrics? I don't know what camera body and lens he used, but the
shot is brilliant in many ways, especially how the photograph eerily,
amazingly appears instead to be a painting from another century,
European master style. Brilliant!!! Get a copy, take a look, and tell me
what you see.

Terry