Subject: Re: [Leica] Never ready angst!-Related -sort of
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:07:48 -0800

Nathan-
They are probably so used to seeing you, that you probably aren't even a
nuisance anymore!!!! You probably don't even look like a diamond smuggler,
let alone a terrorist!

Dan (Ja, Hier is dat Wajsman gekommen.... Himmel!) Post   :o}

NB- Disclaimer: Please note smiley face- post not meant to offend Nathan,
security forces from Der Nderlands or Der Suisse, diamond smugglers, Leica
smugglers, or any member of the European Community. Taxes and delivery
extra. Batteries not included.