Subject: [Leica] Magazine/fact or fabrication
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:11:32 +1200

I hadn't heard of this magazine until now, and thought it might be of
interest to those who haven't come across it yet. The main writer for
it seems to like using an M3 with DR and V35. You can't really get
too much more Leica than that. There were a couple of articles which
i came across which i thought might be of interest.

This one is a comparison article on the merits of current market
offerings of technical films. I think we had this discussion a couple
of weeks ago?
http://www.f32.com/Articles/art018.htm

This one is about Leica making cars!
http://www.f32.com/Articles/art004.htm

All the best,
Gary

...more than that which the idealist calls a representation, but less
than that which the realist calls a thing - an existence placed
halfway between the 'thing' and the 'representation'.

- -Bergson
OO
[_]<|    Gary Elshaw
  /|\        Post-Grad Film Student