Subject: Re: Re[Leica] adapter problem with 15mm Heliar
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 18:43:28 -0800

Hi guys & Gals:

The adapter that came with my 15mm from Joseph Yoa in Hong Kong fits
like a glove, lines up whether it's the 15mm or I tried the screw lenses
for my III f and each one lined up right on the mark when monted to an M6..

Maybe adapters from various manufacturers aren't produced to exact
tolerence so they will line up correctly and that maybe causing the
misalignment situation.

ted