Subject: Re: Vs: [Leica] adapter problem with 15mm Heliar
From: DavidS8451@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:34:01 EST

Raimo,
Thanks very much for your reply.  I think the underexposure is being caused
by the fact that the lens is not completely alligned (the white mark does not
go all the way to the 12 o'clock vertical).  However, I will take some test
shots using an incident meter and another lens for comparison.  Thanks again,
Dave Schaller
Newton, MA