Subject: [Leica] Leicaflex Standard
From: kwilcox@mail.davison.k12.mi.us (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:42:27 -0400

Fellow LUGers:

I've had a couple of days to "play" with my wife's new old Leicaflex and I
am very impressed with this camera! It has the smoothest wind/shutter
release of any camera I've ever encountered. The "spot" focusing, which I
thought I'd hate is wonderful. The screen is very bright and the focus is
very quick.

The metering mimics the MR4 on my M4 and so is quite intuitive. For the low
price of these I've seen they are a great buy.

Ken Wilcox

DO NOT use the reply fuction! Address any response to wilcox@tir.com

- ----
Ken Wilcox                        Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits

				      preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
						   <kwilcox@gfn.org>