Subject: [Leica] case's and what not.
From: mike pailliotet <pailliotet@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 20:46:21 -0800

I was wondering how many (if any) of you fine folks have and use a "Ever
Ready" case or half case, specifically the ones offered by the
Kameraleader company ?
I am thinking of getting the "Half case" that they offer to help protect
against bumps, bruises and what not. They seem very well  made, much
nicer then any thing else out there that I have seen . Not to mention
the very nice strap which is included.
I am a little apprehensive I guess due to the fact that having a case on
would slow up the film loading process and also when the camera is out
and being loaded it is basically strapless ......  a disaster waiting to
happen in a high pressure film exchange!!!
What do you all think??

O.T. addition ..... When it comes to a bicycle that is most like a Leica
my vote would be the very fine steed that threw me over the bars just
yesterday!!! You just can't beat a hand built, steel, fully ridged,
single speed mountain bike ....... The true test of brains vs. brawn!
And for all you wheel geeks , I have in the makes some thing very
special .... Chris King Single Speed hubs, 36 D.T.'s, three cross
straight gauge and some old (new) Mavic 261's that I found hanging
around the rafters of Carmel Valley Bikes!!!! Talk about indestructible
!! : )  : ) I would say that these are the equivalent of a 35mm1.4 ASPH
as far as all around awesomeness !!!!

Mike O.T. Pailliotet