Subject: Re: [Leica] Waterproof Leicas?
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 20:46:23 EST

In a message dated 3/27/00 7:06:48 PM Central Standard Time,
bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

<< Don's definitely onto something, Tina, but you might want to simply rig up
 something with a heavy duty Ziploc freezer bag..

 B. D.

Good evening B.D. and Tina:  I just checked the B&H ad in Shutter Bug and on
page 35 of the April 2000 issue found the EWA-MARINE ad.  I do not see the
"bagie" item but B&H may have it on their screen.  Wish I had kept one of the
dive mags as they always have an ad for the cover that would certainly
protect your camera.

Next time you are at the grocery store, pull a dive magazine down and thumb
through it to see if you can find the ad.

Let me know if you run into a dead end and I will do some more research.

Don R.