Subject: RE: [Leica] Waterproof Leicas?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 18:14:39 -0800

Tina - It all depends upon what you want to photograph. Assuming fast film
and bright light reflecting off water, with a 21 -24 or even 35 you could
probably just set it at a hyperfocal setting and use the M as a P&S....And
don't forget to attach the Pelican case to a flotation device - same with
the waterproof housing...:-)

B.een there, D.one that ( along time ago with Nikons...only my Pelikan case
was an army surplus ammo case that I padded with closed cell foam rubber)